There’s nothing quite as good as a healthy dose of fun in the sun, is there? The barbequed food, the fun times with friends, the fact it isn’t constantly overcast and raining (a seeming rarity sometimes in Britain!) – it’s simply a great time of year. And, of course, few elements of summer fun are more enjoyable than swimming pools. Whether you plan on taking a dip yourself or simply love socialising poolside, pools are some of the biggest hits come summertime. Add to that the fact that a well done custom pool can add immensely to your home’s overall property value and the case to get one becomes clear.
The best providers of luxury swimming pools can give you a wide range of bespoke options, allowing you to get a pool that’s sure to impress!
Customisation Is Key
One of the elements that makes luxury pools truly luxurious is their personalisation. After all, home décor is your chance to express yourself and few things make a bolder personal decorating statement than a marvellous swimming pool made according to your wishes! The best luxury swimming pool teams thus allow a huge degree of customisation. You will have the opportunity to customise everything from your pool’s shape to the materials used to its location, ensuring that you get a pool that fits your personality and décor like a glove.
The Pool Creation Process
When you get started with a luxury pool team, you’ll want to schedule a consultation so as to plan out every last detail. From there, the best luxury pool creators work with you to ensure customisation and quality through every step of the pool creation process, including:
- Planning out the materials, shape, size, and overall aesthetic look and feel of your pool
- Marking out the area in which it is to be built
- Digging and forming the initial pit
- Installing quality insulation to keep your pool temperate in all temperatures
- Adding reinforced steel, creating the skeleton of your pool’s structure while ensuring its long-term sturdiness
- Spraying concrete over that reinforced steel skeleton to create the shape you want
- Going over the newly-finished concrete with a fine smooth finish as well as a first and second render
- Adding the type of tiling of your choosing, allowing you to choose from a whole range of different colours, materials, patterns, and textures
- Adding any extra detailing work that you might wish to include so as to give your pool that little extra dash of personalised panache
- Doing any landscaping work that you might want done in the immediate vicinity of your pool so as to create an overall richer and more cohesive decorating scheme
- Adding cover fits so as to allow you to cover your pool when it is not in use
All this and more can help you create the customised pool of your dreams!