Computer screens or mobile devices are often very sensitive, delicate and expensive. Because they are often used, they often forget to take care of them. Sometimes they can even get wet or fall, and if we do not react quickly, they can become unusable.
To maintain them, you can make natural solutions that will keep you both out of dust and dirt. For this, you will discover two simple and economical recipes to prepare a cleanser that will help keep your appliances clean. You can also apply these cleaners to your TV, portable devices and more.
Before you begin, you should know that you are preparing a cleaner that should be applied with a microfibre cloth or a very soft cloth, always in very small quantities, and never directly on appliances like keyboards.
1. White vinegar cleaner
- White vinegar
- distilled water
Mix the white vinegar and distilled water equally. Pour into a sprayer and spray the screen, and then remove the liquid with a clean cloth in a circular motion, top to bottom to avoid dirty your screen again.
2. Isopropyl alcohol cleaner
- Isopropylic alcohol
- distilled water
In a bowl, mix equal parts of alcohol and distilled water. Pour into a sprayer. Note that alcohol evaporates much faster, so it is useless to prepare large amounts of this cleaner to avoid waste.
Care tips for screens and electronic devices
- If you are not using your laptop, close it to prevent ambient dust from adhering to the screen.
- Do not expose your screens to direct sunlight. Try to use them and keep them in the shade.
- If you have a laptop, carry it in a suitable backpack to avoid damaging it.
- Do not place the weight of an object on the screen.
- If you have a laptop, put a cloth between the screen and the keyboard. If the keyboard is not clean enough, the screen will be marked with adherent dust lines.